Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Usual Suspects...






The Usual Suspects are Shears, Thinning Shearsand of course Razor
the culprit was the thinning shears and the victim was my middle finger (again) (see earlier post). I was giving a haircut and removing bulk from the top of a kids head when I turned to say something to his mother and my middle finger got in the way (I hold the hair up between my index and middle fingers as I cut.) I took a big ol' chop and got my finger instead of the hair. Ouch. I got a band aid and fixed it but as I was putting on a new one a little later the manager and the owner walk in to the salon.(embarrassing) So now I am wearing a band aid so that I don't bleed all over everything and I am hoping that I will not have to worry about cutting myself again for a few months.

No comments: