Monday, January 21, 2008

I've been tagged...

Emily, my lovely sister, tagged me. So here goes in no particular order...

1. I love Nancy Drew Books and I want to name a daughter Nancy Drew. I have liked her since I was a little girl and I want to one day own all the books in the series.

2. My favorite number is 3 I have no logical reason for this nor do I remember a time when this was not true. When someone asks this question I automatically think of 3.

3. I want to own a grey cat and name it Pilchard after the cat from Bob the builder. I couldn't get my sisters to agree to this name for the two current cats so I bide my time.

4. I adore old movies. My Favorite Actress would have to be Doris Day with Audrey Hepburn a close second. I am right now watching Doris Day and Rock Hudson in Pillow Talk.

5. I like watching Educational shows like Nova and the discovery channel shows, I find them incredibly fascinating and I could watch them for hours.

6. I want to work on a cruise ship and sail around the ocean doing hair. Most ships have salons on them and one of my ultimate goals is to work in one.

7. I love to read murder mystery books, Mary Higgins Clark is a particular favorite of mine. I have read all of her books and eagerly await each one the she writes.

Well that's all I have to write so now I tag, Kristina L. and Tacy M. K.

No comments: