Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh Deer! ****UPDATE*******

Well, I have met the limit for the amount of deer that I can bag in a month, 1. I was driving down the road this evening after work and a deer ran out from the side of the road and I hit it. I was going about 30, because I stepped on the brakes to try to avoid it and I was not able to. So now I have front end damage that will need to be taken care of so that I can have a good car again. Thankfully, Mom and Dad came out to meet me so that I would not have to sit by the side of the road alone. I had an officer from the Eagan PD come out and check it out for me. Well hopefully I can get it taken care of soon.



2 comments:

Allison said...

Sorry Sarah that really stinks, I hope you can get it fixed soon. Were you o.k.? Were you shaken up at all?

bkg5rdfrtgytdfdfrte nbj nnb ggvhbhyghbgbnn njjfvgv hbhnnb nbhnnmcbfm., (Sofie saying Hi and we hope you are o.k.)

Tacy Marie said...

Did you tie the deer to your roof and bring it home to make jerky... I think that is the true Minnesotan thing to do. I always get so scared to hit deer at night I will find myself going 25 in a 55 searching the sides of the road for animal eyes. I have never hit one... and I'll knock on wood for saying that. Hopefully you never will again!