Monday, July 16, 2007

FHE at Minnehaha Falls Park

Today was Family Home Evening with the singles ward. The Dinkytown ward and the Uptown ward had a combined FHE. It was loads of fun. We had a barbeque and played games. I played Boccee ball with a few people and I lost. That's okay it was fun. Later we all walked up to the falls and and headed up the trail to wade farther up stream. For those of you who have never been there this is easier then it seems because there are stairs that lead down to the stream level and the trails are really well groomed. Anna and Iwaded around the stream before we walked back up to the picnic area. I saw cute Kristin S. who had just gotten back from her mission to Costa Rica. I got to sit with her and chat for about half an hour, she is so cute. After we chatted I decided that it was time to go home so that Nancy the Meter Man didn't have a reason to give me a ticket. It was so fun and I love that I got to spend time at Minnehaha Falls which is probably one of my favorite local spots.

1 comment:

The Lees said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun!