Monday, May 21, 2007

And in the Box was...

Okay so I finally found out what was in the box. Here's how it went.
Today after work I had to go to see the taxman to sign the papers so I could file my taxes(yes I realize it's May and that they are due in April). I am finished with school for the sememster so rather than go to school I went to Old Navy to replace yet another shirt that is old and wearing out. I was in the store and I got a call from my Mom asking me to help pick up some food for a party for my Sister Laura's Lacrosse team. So I buy my shirt and hurry home. I was standing at the top of the stairs talking with my Mom and there is a knock on the door.My first thought when I heard the knock was that it was Apex sellers that knock the doors in the summer selling security systems. I go to open it and I see two people. One is squatting down with a camera and the other is standing facing away from me. I was thinking what the heck is going on. I then realized that it was Laura with the camera and I assumed that it was one of her friends standing with her. I went to shut the door and the second person turns around. For a split second I didn't register who it was until I realized that it was my Sister Emily who had been living in Utah and Colorado for the last 10 months. I was so happy that I threw my purse and clothing bag on the floor and gave her a huge hug. I was so happy. So that is the answer to what was in the box. Emily's clothes. So while my sister didn't send herself in a box she did the next best thing and flew out here. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sarah, you need to post more blogs. I love reading yours, you write them so well.