Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello is any one out there?

I have always been a horrific journaler <(that's not even a word) So it would follow that I am a horrific blogger. I guess that would make sense because I haven't blogged in about 4 years. I always blamed it on being kind of boring. I guess that's true, who wants to hear about my going to work, and then more work and I can't even talk about the funny things that happen at work (confidentiality laws). But Now I am finally doing something different. I am going back to school. Woo Hoo! Not just school but I am moving across country to do it.
I also didn't really blog because well, who wants to hear about what I have to think. Then I decided, who cares if no one wants to read it. I want to write about it. I also don't journal because who wants their future progeny to hear about all my inner thoughts. I don't want that. So in the interest of having something to pass on and just because I want to I am going to start blogging so that I can get some of these things off of my mind and into the interwebs.

No comments: