Monday, December 24, 2007

Why Don't you ever Blog?

Well in answer to this question my life is actually kind of boring. Don't get me wrong I have a fun time with my friends but nothing huge happens on an average day. Infact on an average day I work, go home for ten minutes, Work, go home, check facebook and then sleep. Not much to write about. I really can't blog about what happens at my day job because that would break a lot of confidentiality stuff then I wouldn't have that job. There are a few things that I will blog about. Here's a list:
1. A date (this hasn't happened in a few years, don't hold your breath)
2. A new Job (but I like both of the jobs I have now)
3. A fun camping trip (two words, Minnesota Winter)
4. A super funny thing that I have witnessed.
5. A T.V. Appearance
6. What I got for Christmas
7. A major life event
8. My birthday
9. An out of town trip
10. Something that I find interesting

No comments: